Wednesday 17 October 2012

English-speaking guide / In the classroom


One way to create a conducive environment English language is making a rule requiring students to use English while in the classroom. All needs must be pronounced in English as to consent to the bathroom, want to ask, have explained again, borrowed goods, and so on. Questions, permission or statement filed with the Indonesian should be ignored. No matter the students are only able to say "I go to WC" to say that he asked permission to go to the bathroom, for example. From there, students will understand that they must prepare to memorize sentences for their needs in the classroom. Thus, it will wake up motivated students looking for any way that they can communicate with the English language, at least not with the teacher in the classroom. And ultimately their ability to speak English will get better day by day.
Several English expressions that can be memorized and familiarized the students in the class include:


  • "Excuse me Sir/Mam, I want to go to the bathroom"
  • "Could you close the door, please?"
  • "May I borrow your pencil, please?"
  • "Could you lend me your book, please?"
  • "Excuse me Sir/Mam, I have got a question"
  • "I'm sorry sir/mam, I dont understand, could you repeat once more, please?"http://id.wikibooks.org/wiki/Panduan_Berbahasa_Inggris/Di_ruang_kelas

No comments:

Post a Comment